Some chemicals, which are relatively safe in their own right, can become a real poison if they are mixed. Do not use these tools consistently on one surface, do not use containers from one to store another, and even better - store them in different places! We recall school chemistry lessons in order to secure our life and health.
Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide
As a result of a chemical reaction, acetyl hydroperoxide is released, which is harmful to the skin and respiratory organs.
Vinegar and bleach with chlorine
Even a small amount of chlorine gas emitted by the reaction of these substances can be very dangerous!
Bleach and window cleaner
Chlorine reacts with ammonia to form a toxic chloramine gas.
Alcohol and bleach
With this reaction, chloroform is released, which, although it does not deprive you of consciousness, but can cause severe headaches.
Alkali and acid products
Many people remember that one neutralizes the other, but forget about the side effects. During the reaction, a high temperature release or even an explosion may occur!
The same product of different brands
Different manufacturers may use different active ingredients that should not be mixed. At best, the substances neutralize each other, and the tool will stop working.